Terumasa Ito – TUAT
Current biomedical sciences are based on advanced measurement technology for live cells and tissues. In order to bring the technology innovations in this field into our society, we need to not only master the individual expertise but also to have the ability to resolve issues while working in cooperation with others across disciplines. We explore new analysis methods for living cells and tissues using microscopic imaging and laser spectroscopy, in collaboration with our partners from other fields such as agriculture, food and pharmaceutical sciences. In addition to acquiring new scientific findings through the interdisciplinary researches, we aim to introduce our knowledge to the industrial fields.
- Terumasa Ito : Coherent Raman scattering microscopy: ultrafast optics for high-contrast drug imagingOctober 4th, 2021 / Laboratory : Terumasa Ito
- Terumasa Ito : Label-free skin penetration analysis using time-resolved, phase-modulated stimulated Raman scattering microscopySeptember 24th, 2021 / Laboratory : Terumasa Ito
- Terumasa Ito : Time-resolved stimulated Raman scattering microscopy for robust quantitative chemical measurements in tissueMarch 5th, 2021 / Laboratory : Terumasa Ito
- Terumasa Ito : Invited Article: Spectral focusing with asymmetric pulses for high-contrast pump–probe stimulated Raman scattering microscopyJuly 27th, 2018 / Laboratory : Terumasa Ito
- Terumasa Ito : Single-beam phase-modulated stimulated Raman scattering microscopy with spectrally focused detectionApril 25th, 2017 / Laboratory : Terumasa Ito
Recent acitivities of the laboratoryList